- Square Drive Hydraulic Wrenches from ¾” to 2 ½” Drive and up to 60,000 Lbf/ft
- Low Profile Hydraulic wrenches from ½” to 6 1/8” and up to 45,000 Lbf/ft
- CanTorque Stud Tensioners from ¾” up to 4” Stud Diameter
- Equalizer International Flange Spreading and Alignment Tools
- CDI Torque Products-Mechanical and Dial Torque Wrenches
- Dakota Ultrasonics Bolting Extensometers & Gauges
- Gray Hand Tools
- ATP Pneumatic Tools and Replacement Parts
- Wayne Tool Company Reamers & Cutting Tools
To prevent and solve any problem related to any bolted connection. We will develop mutually beneficial and long lasting partnerships with our customers, employees and suppliers.
To achieve this we will:
- Sell and rent only world-class equipment
- Service what we sell
- Stock replacement equipment and parts whenever possible to minimize downtime
- Ensure our staff are factory trained and continue to develop both professionally and personally
CanTorque Inc. supplies and services equipment used to assemble and disassemble bolted connections. Founded in 2000 we have slowly and steadily grown our range of products to become the leader in the bolting equpipment business in Canada. We have experience in many industries such as:
- Petro Chemical-Refineries, Gas & Chemical Plants
- Power Generation-Thermal, Gas, Wind & Hydro
- Mining-Coal, Tar Sand, Diamond, Ore, Potash, etc.
- Fabrication Shops
- Heavy Equipment
- Steel Erection
- Tire Shops
If you need it bolted together or taken apart--CanTorque Inc. is Your Torque Source!!!
Product and Application Knowledge
Our factory-trained and field tested staff have the product and application knowledge needed to provide you with recommendations and alternatives to your unique torque needs. Through the provision of complimentary onsite demonstrations (on all products), we provide you with hands-on decision making options where the value of our comprehensive product lines are proven prior to purchase or rental.
After Sale Product Support
Our after sale product support is the basis for our solid repeat customer development. At CanTorque™, we distinguish ourselves from competitors and create a distinct advantage for our existing and new clients. We focus on loyalty to our customers that transcends the rapid product lifecycle changes created by new torque technology. We have implemented an effective product program that others may attempt to imitate, but will never duplicate.
CanTorque™ strongly believes that providing the right solution for your situation is the cornerstone of building long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
If your project is short term, we can rent our equipment by the Day, Week or Month
If you need immediate access to tooling for a continuing or long term project, purchasing equipment outright may be the best option
Do you have a long term project, but do not want the hassle of owning, maintaining, storing and calibrating a system? A Leasing and a Service contract may offer exactly what you need.
Did you start out renting equipment for a short term project that you have found ongoing applications for? We will apply a percentage of accrued rental towards purchase!
The possibilities are ENDLESS!